Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Appeal

bentrick

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2025
Messages
58
Online time
10h 37m
Reputation
79
I’m not crazy high on the psl chart and get rated like mtn, but it’s weird due to success on dating apps + things that there’s no way happen to mtn. From my pov, either mtn gets treated absolutely amazingly in modern day society by everyone, is complimented/ approached daily, and has had the opportunity to have the mindful revelations of denying a threesome, or, I’m not mtn. I’m having a hard time racking my brain around this one. The male brain may be more likely to look for certain features and see those as attractive compared to what women actually want, is the conclusion I’m coming to.

TLDR: MTN is treated like CL in modern day society
 
blackpill isnt real just dont be rlly creepy or unhygenic and u will be fine :peepoLove: :peepoclap:
 
I’m not crazy high on the psl chart and get rated like mtn, but it’s weird due to success on dating apps + things that there’s no way happen to mtn. From my pov, either mtn gets treated absolutely amazingly in modern day society by everyone, is complimented/ approached daily, and has had the opportunity to have the mindful revelations of denying a threesome, or, I’m not mtn. I’m having a hard time racking my brain around this one. The male brain may be more likely to look for certain features and see those as attractive compared to what women actually want, is the conclusion I’m coming to.

TLDR: MTN is treated like CL in modern day society
You have really good harmony and coloring. People are obsessed with bones a bit too much here.
 
That’s the issue tho, so many times things happen that support blackpill if I was “attractive” in these ppls eyes so it’s funny
well ye ofc water

people find attractive people attractive

doesnt mean ur cooked tho

and you only make it worse by thinking in an echo chamber

just walk around ur local town look at how many chopped couples its never over dw :peepoLove:
 
well ye ofc water

people find attractive people attractive

doesnt mean ur cooked tho

and you only make it worse by thinking in an echo chamber

just walk around ur local town look at how many chopped couples its never over dw :peepoLove:
No in the opposite, like in my life things happen that lean me to believe bp is real in my favor
 
maybe if you live in low tier countries mtn might be enough to slay
 
No in the opposite, like in my life things happen that lean me to believe bp is real in my favor
oohh like ur teramogger

good luck then have fun bhai
 
oohh like ur teramogger

good luck then have fun bhai

This is fucking retarded no mtns don't automatically do well in the dating market nt tall mtns preferably in shape do there's a huge difference
I got the tall and lean but I’m ND ash bud ppl recognize my autism on sight usually
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top