Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[ARCHIVED FROM LOOKISM.NET] Guests and new users please read this first

N

Neo

Lookism.net - the website where looks matter!

As you no doubt have guessed, I am @poobear and welcome to Lookism. I imagine, right now, you must be feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole. You have the looks of an ugly person who accepts what he's given because he's expecting to do well with women. Ironically, this is not far from the truth.

Let me tell you why you're here. You know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. That you keep getting rejected by women. You don't know why, but it always happens. Like a dagger through your heart, it kills you just to breath. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Let me tell you what it is...

Lookism is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very thread, you are evaluating this website by looking at the logo, or by looking at my profile picture. You can feel it when you meet someone, you can see it when you turn on the TV. You experience it everywhere and by everything. It is the world that is judging you by the way you look.

You are an incel, like everyone else here, you were born into a prison where you can not escape. Unfortunately, no one can be told what Lookism is, you have to experience it for yourself.

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back.

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...

What attracts women video series:

FACEandLMS youtube channel

Looksmaxing:

The complete LOOKS MAXING guide

How to actually be attractive 101 - By hot female

Daniel's looksmaxing thread
[/URL]
Steroids:

Steroid guide

A beginner's guide to testosterone

Lono's compilation thread on testosterone

Good threads:

Neck Training Thread
[/URL]
A comprehensive guide to hair loss

Nasiolabial folds

What makes a face beautiful

Negative Canthal Tilt explained

Importance of Wrist & Forearms

Average Penis Size
Mike Mew:

Mike Mew's website

Tinder Experiments:

Trolling tinder sluts with Chad

BRUTAL RACE PILL FOR ASAINS

Trolling tinder sloots with lookism thread titles

Made a girl profile and found these chads

Tinder RULES Not To Get f****d

More Videos:

Top Images:

[Image: Yudvdpm.jpg]

[Image: l2txksC.jpg]

[Image: Gbz2wU3.jpg]

[Image: 5Xu4pkY.jpg]

[Image: mgMxAv5.png]

[Image: qXoe9G8.jpg]

[Image: EY2TIwP.jpg]

[Image: ufZNd4L.png]

[Image: MfSjYSH.jpg]

[Image: 1WciACV.gif]

[Image: dEiZkvH.jpg]

[Image: RjED8Ce.jpg]

[Image: XqJLiBp.gif]

[Image: JoG63zQ.gif]

[Image: fP0MPDi.jpg]

[Image: XIoYibo.jpg]

Poobear was preety smart but didn't he sell the members private info or something shady like this?

Why cant I acess a bunch of lookism threads right now

Kinda shit morph, looks very much ideal but doesn't look like a person
tbh it's not about the morph being bad. when you morph someone, the more you change the less human the result will be. i guess it's a good way to pinpoint how subhuman someone is. a chad will have the least changes made thus he will still look normal, meanwhile a genetically cursed individual will be changed more, making him look less and less human.

the links dont work for me, same for anyone else?
its over if archived lookism threads are gone too