Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are long curled eyelashes attractive on a male?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They lowk are as long as they aren’t too long or feminine looking. It’s good to have a mix of masculine and feminine features.
I have them so I wanna know whether to keep them or just cut them off

I LOVE LONG EYELASHES AND THICK BROWS ON GUYS! is very attractive like they bring attention to eyes so much and somehow their eyes shine, i have friend with this feature and i love staring at him like i really like them. 😭

I LOVE LONG EYELASHES AND THICK BROWS ON GUYS! is very attractive like they bring attention to eyes so much and somehow their eyes shine, i have friend with this feature and i love staring at him like i really like them. 😭
Thanks life fuel

No. Grown out and contrasting yes, but curly just looks too faggy.

Maybe if you want to be groomed by Diddy, yeah, but otherwise nah.

No. Grown out and contrasting yes, but curly just looks too faggy.

Maybe if you want to be groomed by Diddy, yeah, but otherwise nah.
Curled eyelashes are attractive to women, whenever anyone talks about zayn malik they always mention his curled eyelashes

These aren’t long lol

I have longer/same length ones and I still wanna grow them
These are mine. Ideally they should be around 0.5mm longer than that. Or maybe diff amount, idk, I suck at measuring

Attachments

• IMG_3953.jpeg
    IMG_3953.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
    IMG_3951.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3940.jpeg
    IMG_3940.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 7
Even topical minox didn't give me that much of length over
There is stuff just for the lashes. Also, topical minox has a huge non-responder rate

I’ve heard of Latisse. Prescription med for treating short lashes. Works very well on everyone

But I just got an analogue of it, cuz no Latisse in Russia