Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

are most people ltn mtn or htn?

Ov2ye

The one who left it all behind

Most peaple are high ltns , beauty isnt distributed normally

Normie = normal/average

nah
vast majority of people are unattractive.
Next time you go outside compare how many unnattractive people you see to attractive ones. Chances are you're barely going to see any attractive people esp when it comes to men. Most people are indeed high ltn

nah

vast majority of people are unattractive.
Next time you go outside compare how many unnattractive people you see to attractive ones. Chances are you're barely going to see any attractive people esp when it comes to men. Most people are indeed high ltn
Especially accounting for the elderly and age

Especially accounting for the elderly and age
even if we don't account for them. Most people 13-18 are still high ltn, this forum has rotted my mind so much that everytime I got to school I'm ranking people from subhuman to chad/stacy. The mean is definitely high ltn to low mtn

even if we don't account for them. Most people 13-18 are still high ltn, this forum has rotted my mind so much that everytime I got to school I'm ranking people from subhuman to chad/stacy. The mean is definitely high ltn to low mtn
well for men its that. For women I honestly think its mid mtb

That’s true. Although it depends heavily on area because the diets of areas and environment can effect things heavily

And if everyone didn’t have health problems

Well that’s probably accurate. If everyone was lean though maybe mtn flat
And if everyone didn’t have health problems
yeah youre right in some countries like the US there's a high obesity rate (69% jfl) and many people have health issues, so in the US it would defo be lower
i think it varies by country

yeah youre right in some countries like the US there's a high obesity rate (69% jfl) and many people have health issues, so in the US it would defo be lower
i think it varies by country
It is not 69% lmao

damn it actually increased from 69% before that was the actual number
now:
According to the CDC, 73.6% of US adults aged 20 and over have overweight, including obesity.
20 and over? Holy shit

That’s gotta be cap

and thats adults only, likely a shit ton of fat kids too
According to SingleCare, 71.6% of American adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) also reports that 73.6% of adults aged 20 and over have overweight, including obesity.

L
According to SingleCare, 71.6% of American adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) also reports that 73.6% of adults aged 20 and over have overweight, including obesity.
Well I’ll be damned

Guess even 50th percentile is probably overweight so average weight is fat now

likely not as much. but us school food is shit. only 20% of kids have it so thats uhhh an improvement
if you live in New York City, which is where most Americans live:

In NYC, obesity has reached epidemic proportions: close to 60% of the adult population is either overweight or obese. Often, the problem begins very early in life: about 50% of elementary school age children are not at a healthy weight or are considered obese.

NYCdata | Environmental Initiatives - Baruch College -​

1716170697134.png
Baruch College -
https://www.baruch.cuny.edu › environmental › obesity

if you live in New York City, which is where most Americans live:

In NYC, obesity has reached epidemic proportions: close to 60% of the adult population is either overweight or obese. Often, the problem begins very early in life: about 50% of elementary school age children are not at a healthy weight or are considered obese.

NYCdata | Environmental Initiatives - Baruch College -

View attachment 30142
Baruch College -
https://www.baruch.cuny.edu › environmental › obesity
So jova