Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are my cheekbones decent?

Are they high or low cheekbones?
Low set but doesn’t matter for you anyways because they are flat. High is ideal, but there are plenty of extremely gl people with low. Your cheekbones are flat/have no prominence. Cheek implants might help you but they won’t really be able to change the position, just the prominence. Even at that, I’ve seen very few good results. A lot of people look just as flat after the procedure as they did before.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Low set but doesn’t matter for you anyways because they are flat. High is ideal, but there are plenty of extremely gl people with low. Your cheekbones are flat/have no prominence. Cheek implants might help you but they won’t really be able to change the position, just the prominence. Even at that, I’ve seen very few good results. A lot of people look just as flat after the procedure as they did before.
So there's no way to change my cheekbones from low set to high set?

So there's no way to change my cheekbones from low set to high set?
Not really. You might be able to make them slightly higher with implants but they’d still be considered low

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really. You might be able to make them slightly higher with implants but they’d still be considered low
Are there any good surgeons who do cheek implants? Is dr. Barry Eppley good at this?