Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

are nose bumps considered unattractive?

tiabiachia

chia
okay this prob may be dumb cs my nose bump isnt that bad, or atleast id hope its not and it only really appeared after i lost some face fat and hit puberty and alot of people compliment my nose. from the front, it looks alright i like it , but on the side its like a lil bump and i dislike it so much, also this photo was when i used to wear a shit ton of makeup and its old asf so dont really mind that but aside from the compliments on my nose , people have also made jokes here n there talking abt my nose like calling it big or making a joke abt my nose bump and it makes me wonder 1725185474975.jpeg

okay this prob may be dumb cs my nose bump isnt that bad, or atleast id hope its not and it only really appeared after i lost some face fat and hit puberty and alot of people compliment my nose. from the front, it looks alright i like it , but on the side its like a lil bump and i dislike it so much, also this photo was when i used to wear a shit ton of makeup and its old asf so dont really mind that but aside from the compliments on my nose , people have also made jokes here n there talking abt my nose like calling it big or making a joke abt my nose bump and it makes me wonder
They Are Unattractive if they Are Very Much visible

A smaller straight or upturned nose would be considered more attractive [1]. Nose hump is a masculine feature [2], that was proven to be less appealing by some studies. Though, it does depend on your surrounding culture [3], [4]. Big noses in general require a good upper maxilla support to look good, so look into that: great thread on this topic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cheesepizza Looksmaxxing 2
kkinga11 Looksmaxxing 20
Pavel Looksmaxxing 2
E Female Looksmaxxing 8