Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

are people still worried about gaining weight?

same idk how people just gain weight im a natrual lean its a struggle to gain weight
 
You don’t notice you are gaining weight till you gain the weight
I check my scale every morning
i’m on reta, occasionally t4 and diuretics
My weight has only been going down
I have carb crash outs every now and then 🙄
 
I check my scale every morning
i’m on reta, occasionally t4 and diuretics
My weight has only been going down
I have carb crash outs every now and then 🙄
Then thats why you can eat whatever you want lmao, I can too virtually since my bmr is raised from roids
 
I worry if I gain 0.5lbs but im already fat and trying to lose again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top