Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are rating fair here?

Tim

The one who left it all behind
Staff
I feel like the ratings here are not as accurate compared to Org, but that might be because I perceive Org as harsher than this forum. Is there anyone who has allowed themselves to be rated on Org and here who can tell me if this is true?

org is full of incels rating sane people and spamming trolls and f****d up advice

there are some good raters here and there
but in org most of them are trolls

I feel like the ratings here are not as accurate compared to Org, but that might be because I perceive Org as harsher than this forum. Is there anyone who has allowed themselves to be rated on Org and here who can tell me if this is true?
I might need to create a better rating system so they are more accurate

i post on org .. if u guess who i am!!! and yeah its the same, more trolls thooo

they are just brutal

They are too harsh, but they give advice, which is a bonus, but some are big trolls.

I thought about it for a while, but you mentioned that you weren't a staff member. However, I also remembered you saying you're Moroccan residing in the Netherlands. Plus, you said you've seen orc's face, so you must have some status among the forum. Therefore, I put the pieces together and came to the conclusion that you lied about not being a moderator and that, in fact, you are emeraldglass.
Kudos to you, bro. You've solved the case.

i am thinking about posting on org as well, but something inside me tells me i shouldn't haha
I understand where that sentiment originates. .org is a bustling and somewhat unruly platform with a mix of good and bad users. It can be daunting to start posting there, especially if you're transitioning from a more reserved forum like this one. However, there's nothing to fear as long as you avoid stirring up trouble. After all, those users can't harm you.

It wasn't that hard haha. You gave a lot of clues. But why did you join this forum?
I learned about this forum from a user who was leaving and expressed interest in joining here. Intrigued, I decided to explore this forum they mentioned, which led me to join.

I think the biggest thing I fear is that if I ever post a picture of myself, I'll be pummeled into the ground by how bad I look, and the little bit of self-esteem I have left will be gone as well
You should not place too much weigth on user ratings, some are bitter, while others have extreme standards, even calling certain models ugly. It is good to use the advice provided, but approach the ratings with high caution. Based on what I've seen, you are extremely attractive, and certainly above average, so there's no need to have low self esteem.

Reactions: Tim
Dillon L would beg to differ
I believe he deserved it a bit, while I feel pity for him. Ultimately, he and these other tiktokers were attempting to profit from guides and threads created by the hardworking users that are freely available on the forum.

First of all, thank you for the compliment. Having low self-esteem is something I've struggled with for a long time. It is also the main reason why I started looksmaxxing. I am very high inhibition, so I am not very social, and I've never experienced that social acceptance. That's why I joined here to get rated and potentially find the acceptance I am looking for (I don't know what I am looking for, to be honest). When I joined here and made my rating thread, I got rated way too high. Even though this made me feel good for a moment, I knew that almost everyone on this forum rates nicely and sometimes even hides the truth because the truth hurts. That's when I discovered org, and I am very tempted to post there and still am, to see what the more advanced and truthfull guys say. So, I might just do it. But i might first want to better myself mentally
I understand where you're coming from, and I completely agree with your point of view to focus on mentality before physical looks. It's similar to a computer: if the program doesn't work properly, the outside appearance becomes useless. However, I can promise you that, in my honest opinion, you are at least a HTN, and I don't hold back when giving ratings.

• Reddit Gold
Reactions: Tim
I believe he deserved it a bit, while I feel pity for him. Ultimately, he and these other tiktokers were attempting to profit from guides and threads created by the hardworking users that are freely available on the forum.
absolutely, he had it coming for him, my point was more so that if .org users want to dox you and come to your house, they can.

absolutely, he had it coming for him, my point was more so that if .org users want to dox you and come to your house, they can.
Sure, but it largely depends on how much information you disclose. In his situation, being somewhat famous made it easier for him to get doxed. If you're cautious and don't provide too much detail, it limits what others can do. This applies to the entire internet. Keeping privacy is key.

Sorry for interrupting your conversation but @Incognito do you know why i cant be accepted on .org ?
i have sent request like 5 times and beeing rejected all of them.
I dont use proxy,vpn,public interner etc

Sorry for interrupting your conversation but @Incognito do you know why i cant be accepted on .org ?
I had the same exact experience but I think it was a blessing in disguise because I applied here as an alternative

I don’t think I could have handled it there

As you said, mentality is better than physical looks, although I think that it is way harder to go from high inhib to low inhib than to boost your appearance. For me, at least, I believe the biggest problem I have is that I think people will judge me for everything I do. Although I know that I shouldn't worry about that, I can't let it go. I've just started a dopamine detox to hopefully counter the mental problem I am facing right now.

Regarding the ratings, I was scrolling through the section, and I saw a lot of people do DM to rate, so I'll probably do that. And thank you for the compliment.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age?
Yeah, if you're concerned about getting doxed, getting a rating through DM is a safer option. By the way, I'm 24 years old.

There could be various reasons for your rejection. Perhaps you have an alternate account there, or maybe your application wasn't detailed or compelling enough, which is a common reason for rejections. It's also possible that you used AI to write it or something similar. If you could provide me with your username via DM and reapply, I can assess if you'll be able to get accepted.

Oh, and @Incognito, are there any users I should avoid, and are there any who share a lot of useful information?
In my view, it's best to avoid offtopic section altogether. There isn't any specific user known for doxing there. If you fear you're being doxed, report the user, and we'll fix it. However, it's also important to refrain from sharing private information you wouldn't want others to know.

I have an active account, but I don't see any 'send message to the user' button

And thanks I will avoid that section
Beside your profile picture, you'll notice an icon like the one I highlighted in red. Click on it.Naamloos.png

Afterward, you'll see this option at the bottom of the dropdown menu like the picture below.
1706801940479.png
click on "start a new conversation".

You'll be directed to a page resembling this.
1706801985607.png

In the recipient field, enter the name of the user you want to DM without using "@" before their username. In the title, provide a suitable title, and below that, compose the message you wish to send. Afterward, you can click on "start conversation."

Thank you for the explanation, but the 'Start a new conversation' button is hidden for me.View attachment 26044
Hmm, it's possible that you need to accumulate some reputation points, and perhaps they changed the rules without updating the rules page for some time.

If the issue persists, I would advise reaching out to a moderator, who can then escalate the matter to an admin for help.
Is there any chance I could create a new account without risking both accounts being banned or rejected? I'd like to change my handle. If not, it's no problem.
Unfortunately, you can't change the name without purchasing a VIP membership. However, you could delete the current account, and then I can accept your new one. But please send me the name username first, otherwise, another mod might delete it, thinking you have two accounts.