Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Are those hunter eyes?

No

Reasons:
- PFL to PFH ratio is too high
- Too much UEE
- Undereye support not strong enough
- Eyebrows are not lowset

It's not any of these reasons on its own, you could be missing say a high pfl but still have hunter eyes

It's all of the reasosns combined

Good thing is hunter eyes is kinda a meme and also incredibly rare

And your eyes suit your face well and are harmonious

If it really bothers you squinching is an option, you will probably be rejected for surgery as you don't have a problem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No

Reasons:
- Too much UEE

It's not any of these reasons on its own, you could be missing say a high pfl but still have hunter eyes

If it really bothers you squinching is an option, you will probably be rejected for surgery as you don't have a problem
Show me at least 5 examples of models with hunter eyes, please

No

Reasons:
- Too much UEE

An example of well structured, analitical, and together-put PSL comment, high IQ and efford.

An example of retarded guy who does not understand anything, but proceed to argue as if he sorta know one word from @BouncyFunction's comment.

An example of well structured, analitical, and together-put PSL comment, high IQ and efford.

An example of retarded guy who does not understand anything, but proceed to argue as if he sorta know one word from @BouncyFunction's comment.
You don't know that I'm in the most prestige school in west Bulgaria, right? Also idk what UEE and PFH is

That's why I asked for at least 5 male models, cuz I got to make measurement

You don't know that I'm in the most prestige school in west Bulgaria, right? Also idk what UEE and PFH is
UEE is upper eyelid exposure
Guy on left has none, right has loads
B53D715A-3161-4808-9EB5-A734A9ABE7A5.jpeg
PFL is palpebral fissure width (the horizontal length of the eye opening). Low PFL creates a round eye, high is narrow.
PFH is the vertical length of the eye i.e. how tall or short it is.
So an eye with good pfl pfh ratio means a long, narrow eye:
4B7A1314-0FA1-4310-BB61-4FB97CA73A05.jpeg

That's why I asked for at least 5 male models, cuz I got to make measurement
Measure the length of you eye area (pfl)
583C5126-34DC-4990-86E5-6A273BED6E2E.jpeg
PFH height of eyes
Divide one by the other cant remember which way it is
Average is like 2.5:1, good is 3:1, great is 3.5:1
Do it with mirror dont measure from pictures

UEE is upper eyelid exposure
Guy on left has none, right has loads
View attachment 18610
PFL is palpebral fissure width (the horizontal length of the eye opening). Low PFL creates a round eye, high is narrow.
PFH is the vertical length of the eye i.e. how tall or short it is.
So an eye with good pfl pfh ratio means a long, narrow eye:
View attachment 18611
Tbh o pry is the best example. Every other model squints

You have a soft, gentle-looking face. It is not bad in terms of features, but a lot of people would see that as not being masculine.
wtf, no1 tell me this. Every1 ive met said im looking 17-18, meanwhile im 14
and no, they dont tell it and still thinks im feminine. The reason my face is narrow (feminine trait) in those pics is 18mm camera lens 1614291460228.png
example of a zoomed pic, taken from a greater distance
if you say it cuz of the eye color... you are jealous then and there is nothing else to say

Last edited:
and no, they dont tell it and still thinks im feminine. The reason my face is narrow (feminine trait) in those pics is 18mm camera lens View attachment 18928
example of a zoomed pic, taken from a greater distance
if you say it cuz of the eye color... you are jealous then and there is nothing else to say
Narcissism can cause delusions

and no, they dont tell it and still thinks im feminine. The reason my face is narrow (feminine trait) in those pics is 18mm camera lens
If you're 14, your face still has some maturation to do, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yessir. You thinking you like a masculine god sent from Valhalla at the mere age of 14 is a delusion.
You look fine for your age.
I've never said I'm looking like such a thing, but no1 every called me a feminine neither, mostly GL and "like a grown man" is everything I get.
You f*****g bragged the narcy cope, not that I say I'm the best lookin.

So, who is the delusional now?

If you're 14, your face still has some maturation to do, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I'm not worried byt yeah, I got a lot more to grow out

I've never said I'm looking like such a thing, but no1 every called me a feminine neither, mostly GL and "like a grown man" is everything I get.
You f*****g bragged the narcy cope, not that I say I'm the best lookin.

So, who is the delusional now?
O. K. Jose.

Measure the length of you eye area (pfl)
View attachment 18612
PFH height of eyes
Divide one by the other cant remember which way it is
Average is like 2.5:1, good is 3:1, great is 3.5:1
Do it with mirror dont measure from pictures
There's jordan barrett sean o pry brad pitt i guess those are the ones I know