Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are u guys stupid

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,397
Online time
25d 6h
Reputation
21,305
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
People actually think the stuff I post past 12 is serious, bro I'm tired and up for a few giggles bro, its realky easy to see im not actually crashing out over my acquaintance @chudlite67 not knowing who ken carson is
 
And obviously I wouldnt use such homoerotic comebacks if I was serious
 
People actually think the stuff I post past 12 is serious, bro I'm tired and up for a few giggles bro, its realky easy to see im not actually crashing out over my acquaintance @chudlite67 not knowing who ken carson is
Sorry dopeman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top