Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are you an ideal candidate for masculinization filler?

Ascetic

There's a lot of talk on the forums of Lefort and Bimax, however we all know >95% of people who talk about it will never even consider getting it.

Take it from an older guy (me) that life happens in the now; that it can be much better to get improvement now so you have better experiences in life.

Personally, I think I am a good candidate for a Masculinization filler- for me it would be brow ridge, infraorbital rims, cheekbones, jaw and chin.

I still have 5-6kg to lose at least, but I am starting to like how my face looks. I am not ugly, as I previously thought when I was very fat.

I don't have a masculine face though, and some masculinization filler would really help me I think.

Combined with dick girth increase from bathmate, it would be a huge quick boost for me.

Keep in mind this filler can always be dissolved.

Here is one of the better guys to do it:

Yea I am, but getting those invasive surgeries is way more beneficial long-term, no?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea I am, but getting those invasive surgeries is way more beneficial long-term, no?

Inplants are hit and miss.

Fillers much better initially in my opinion.

Bimax is cope unless you are really recessed; so many factors that can fuck your result up ie a non black pilled surgeon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am really recessed, seems like I'm a good candidate.

I guess... But I highly doubt I could turn out worse than I am currently.

If you are really recessed that's a different story

There's a lot of talk on the forums of Lefort and Bimax, however we all know >95% of people who talk about it will never even consider getting it.

Take it from an older guy (me) that life happens in the now; that it can be much better to get improvement now so you have better experiences in life.

Personally, I think I am a good candidate for a Masculinization filler- for me it would be brow ridge, infraorbital rims, cheekbones, jaw and chin.

I still have 5-6kg to lose at least, but I am starting to like how my face looks. I am not ugly, as I previously thought when I was very fat.

I don't have a masculine face though, and some masculinization filler would really help me I think.

Combined with dick girth increase from bathmate, it would be a huge quick boost for me.

Keep in mind this filler can always be dissolved.

Here is one of the better guys to do it:

it's hard to know what doctor or surgeon to go with...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RainbowDash Off-Topic 77
cookie-cel Off-Topic 97
97baHater Looksmaxxing 13
Clone Off-Topic 96