Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are your falios fixable?

For a more defined ramus or jawline I can try out mastic gum. But for chin recession mine has been improving with my elastics, but surgery in the future is a diff option. For lower set brows I need to stop using my frontalis
 
1756275932125.png


I just remembered this and it had me thinking "what if" for the longest time
 
Nose width can be improved a few ways
mouth width and philtrum cant so surgery ig
jaw width ig i could try falim gum
under eye ig i could get implants but i doubt itd be worth it
dimorphism im already getting stuff done for
you said you had hormonal issues didn't you? im guessing that shit effected your dimo
 
My jaw? really? That's a new one

I 100% agree with my chin though. Where have you seen me btw? I thought you were new
I honestly don't fully remember how you look like but I remember your jaw or chin looked kind of unnatural
and someone sent me your face on discord
 
I honestly don't fully remember how you look like but I remember your jaw or chin looked kind of unnatural
and someone sent me your face on discord
what theeee fuck bro. Fuckass doxxers, hate y'all

But yeah, I think it's the fact my zygos are that projected it makes everything look unnatural. It's whatever though
 
most of my falios id be able to fix with surgery. the only unfixable ones i can think of rn would be my wide set eyes and my long midface. i know theres obo but the botch rate is too high for me to ever consider it. for midface i could get a lip lift, shorter philtrum gives the illusion of a shorter midface.
 
what theeee fuck bro. Fuckass doxxers, hate y'all

But yeah, I think it's the fact my zygos are that projected it makes everything look unnatural. It's whatever though
Lol I'm sorry I should've asked nicely but I thought you posted your face publicly
and yeah I don't fully remember so I cant say much but it did look unnatural
 
Title

If not, how will you get around it
One of my biggest failos is eyebrow colouring which says a lot JFL partially because I’m blond partially because I fucking shaved half my eyebrow off like a year ago n now they are super light. My biggest fear is my dad finding eyebrow dye and calling me a f****t JFL
 
One of my biggest failos is eyebrow colouring which says a lot JFL partially because I’m blond partially because I fucking shaved half my eyebrow off like a year ago n now they are super light. My biggest fear is my dad finding eyebrow dye and calling me a f****t JFL
My mom caught me using BB cream and I’ve got African parents. I’m sure you’ll be fine bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top