Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

argument over Loli Bahia

easterpink

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
162
Online time
1d 3h
Reputation
376
I truly think that Loi Bahia is basically the epitome of beauty and is easily my go to when thinking about a classic Stacy.
From the few male I friends I have the majority claim she's too masculine and " looks like a boy" , I personally really don't see this.
Im super torn on this and can't reach a conclusion on this argument.
 
I truly think that Loi Bahia is basically the epitome of beauty and is easily my go to when thinking about a classic Stacy.
From the few male I friends I have the majority claim she's too masculine and " looks like a boy" , I personally really don't see this.
Im super torn on this and can't reach a conclusion on this argument.
Bad side. She's recessed
 
I truly think that Loi Bahia is basically the epitome of beauty and is easily my go to when thinking about a classic Stacy.
From the few male I friends I have the majority claim she's too masculine and " looks like a boy" , I personally really don't see this.
Im super torn on this and can't reach a conclusion on this argument.
bp men are gay anyway so i dont see why thats a problem. a win is a win
 
Kill all men!!!!! Masculine one first!!!!!
 
IMG_7095.pngIMG_7097.jpegIMG_7099.jpegIMG_7098.jpeg


Looks like a young boy in a wig compared to these high E Stacy foggers

IMG_7100.jpeg
 
it be ur own Italian people dude... 💔
and objectively speaking if she is a top model she is attractive be fr
These were the nominations for “female model of the year”

IMG_2527.jpeg
IMG_2528.jpeg


I find most of them unattractive
 
that's what most of my IRL friends that are boys think, that she is too masculine but most of the girls find her attractive so idk which gender is lying tbh
Its the same thing as some looksmaxxers shoving Jordan Barrett down women’s throat. You get it now?

Women find more masculine features attractive in women, which doesn’t translate well into beauty standards in women that men appreciate.
 
Its the same thing as some looksmaxxers shoving Jordan Barrett down women’s throat. You get it now?

Women find more masculine features attractive in women which doesn’t translate well into beauty standards in women that men appreciate.
Holy shit this is the most perfect analogy I've seen
 
so its mostly objective depending on gender?
what do you think determines models and actresses who are overall found attractive by both? for example Adriana lima is found attractive by both men and women but why and how?
 
I truly think that Loi Bahia is basically the epitome of beauty and is easily my go to when thinking about a classic Stacy.
From the few male I friends I have the majority claim she's too masculine and " looks like a boy" , I personally really don't see this.
Im super torn on this and can't reach a conclusion on this argument.
she had kind of small lips and brunette so not traditional feminine
 
That sounds comforting, but it’s overly simplistic. Subjectivity doesn’t cancel out how society rewards certain looks more than others
Good luck explaining it through ratios or other useless things
 
so its mostly objective depending on gender?
what do you think determines models and actresses who are overall found attractive by both? for example Adriana lima is found attractive by both men and women but why and how?
I’d say actresses are more found attractive by both, they’re more easy on the eye. Models can have a bit too unique look (higher bonemass, or uncommon features) that makes them seem less attractive by some and they’re usually far skinnier (sometimes even gaunt looking) than actresses.

Adriana Lima is basically a model that could very well go into acting with her looks she’s unique because of her beauty (high harmony) and she doesn’t really have many uncommon features besides her slight heterochromia. Doutzen Kroes is another example of a model that is easy on the eyes and could go on the big screens.

For men its someone like Chico Lachowski, Vito Basso or Simon Nessman
 
I’d say actresses are more found attractive by both, they’re more easy on the eye. Models can have a bit too unique look (higher bonemass, or uncommon features) that makes them seem less attractive by some and they’re usually far skinnier (sometimes even gaunt looking) than actresses.

Adriana Lima is basically a model that could very well go into acting with her looks she’s unique because of her beauty (high harmony) and she doesn’t really have many uncommon features besides her slight heterochromia. Doutzen Kroes is another example of a model that is easy on the eyes and could go on the big screens.

For men its someone like Chico Lachowski, Vito Basso or Simon Nessman
thank you , I get it now. I like the way you explain stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top