Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

as a really short girl, id go for someone 5’4

My friend is 5’4 Htn Anglo Saxon but incel due to his height, you mind dating him
lmfao jfl or what?? igu, i could do with some new friends
dont rlly do online rs they hurt when it ends ash
 
nah, its just a song lyrics

1791156851964.webp
 
reasonable or what??
As a 5'9 girl I went for someone 5'4
He was evil and mean but I don't think the height was the problem I think he was just evil
 
As a 5'9 girl I went for someone 5'4
He was evil and mean but I don't think the height was the problem I think he was just evil
yeah i feel sometimes it’s not even the height that matters
id date someone any height if their personality was good and we loved each other
 
reasonable or what??
Yeah i agree, im 5’2 and i prefer a man who is js taller than me. Too tall means i gotta look up at themm all the time, and i cant get a kiss that easily even if im on my tip toes which is world class problem😔🥀
 
yeah i feel sometimes it’s not even the height that matters
id date someone any height if their personality was good and we loved each other
I have some constraints. I wouldn't date someone below 5'4 just like I wouldn't date someone above 6'4, I imagine gets inconvenient having to reach for kisses all the time
 
Yeah i agree, im 5’2 and i prefer a man who is js taller than me. Too tall means i gotta look up at themm all the time, and i cant get a kiss that easily even if im on my tip toes which is world class problem😔🥀
EXACTLY I WOULDNT EVEN CARE IF WE WERE THE SAME HEIGHT
like bro i ain’t climbing u
 
It’s a shitty post in general
It should be a no brainer for people that lost genetically but are more privileged in the category to show some amount of empathy to people who are also genetically inferior

If you are really short and your still dating someone taller then you it’s not really doing anyone any justice just staying to the status quo. This post was dumb as fuck and I don’t know why in gods green earth anyone was like “protect this woman at all costs”
 
It’s a shitty post in general
It should be a no brainer for people that lost genetically but are more privileged in the category to show some amount of empathy to people who are also genetically inferior

If you are really short and your still dating someone taller then you it’s not really doing anyone any justice just staying to the status quo. This post was dumb as fuck and I don’t know why in gods green earth anyone was like “protect this woman at all costs”
so what do i do then?
or what do you advise me to do..
i mean i could marry a tall guy to hopefully save my genetics it’s a 50/50 or maybe they might be stuck at 5’4-5’6.

or maybe if i married someone short then it’s doomed on for generations. but i married what was my fate, what was supposed to happen.

ig, i don’t know my future but if i love the person and they loved me id marry them regardless of height, worst case scenario id adopt just to not fuck up my child’s genetics.
 
so what do i do then?
or what do you advise me to do..
i mean i could marry a tall guy to hopefully save my genetics it’s a 50/50 or maybe they might be stuck at 5’4-5’6.

or maybe if i married someone short then it’s doomed on for generations. but i married what was my fate, what was supposed to happen.

ig, i don’t know my future but if i love the person and they loved me id marry them regardless of height, worst case scenario id adopt just to not fuck up my child’s genetics.
I’m just saying nobody should be celebrating having a slightly more leaniant preference to societal standards. You aren’t going against the norm. I’m not saying who you should or shouldn’t love it shouldn’t be about your offspring lol.

Saying you’d date a 5’4 guy is literally bare minimum
 
I’m just saying nobody should be celebrating having a slightly more leaniant preference to societal standards. You aren’t going against the norm. I’m not saying who you should or shouldn’t love it shouldn’t be about your offspring lol.

Saying you’d date a 5’4 guy is literally bare minimum
tbh yeah, id get the same comments on here if i wrote i wanted a 6’4 guy.
not celebrating its just hopefuel most guys think nowadays all girls want somebody tall, look at the guy that got mad on here, for what tho?
 
tbh yeah, id get the same comments on here if i wrote i wanted a 6’4 guy.
not celebrating its just hopefuel most guys think nowadays all girls want somebody tall, look at the guy that got mad on here, for what tho?
I suppose it’s hopefuel for some people but it’s just so dumb how people think this way
It shouldn’t be seen as some rarity but more so just basic decency for short women to date short men as people shorter in height gap usually make a taller child then them. I have a dad who is 5’10 and a mother that is 4’11 and I turned out to be 5’8 shit Is so brutal and having stupid height preferences just leads to more generational struggle
 
I suppose it’s hopefuel for some people but it’s just so dumb how people think this way
It shouldn’t be seen as some rarity but more so just basic decency for short women to date short men as people shorter in height gap usually make a taller child then them. I have a dad who is 5’10 and a mother that is 4’11 and I turned out to be 5’8 shit Is so brutal and having stupid height preferences just leads to more generational struggle
it is rarity nowadays, look how many women get threats for dating taller guys.
and yeah i understand it is really brutal, no one chose their destiny.

your height isn’t bad, could be a lot worser so im glad it got maxed out that high for you.
and heightism is really bad atm ngl, hopefully everyone finds love
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top