Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Aspirin

hucksuckrt

Moloch
What do you guys think about aspirin?
I've been thinkg about adding a megadose of it to my stack but i wanted to get a second opinion before.

Attachments

• aspirin.jpg
    aspirin.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
What do you guys think about aspirin?
I've been thinkg about adding a megadose of it to my stack but i wanted to get a second opinion before.
Its a blood thinner its taken in high dosages for some days before killing urself by slitting ur limbs and neck

Basically it makes your blood thin so u bleed to death easily

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its a blood thinner its taken in high dosages for some days before killing urself by slitting ur limbs and neck

Basically it makes your blood thin so u bleed to death easily
WILL readjust the dosage in that case

it has some other benefits, just like adderal makes your eyes lighter while giving you a mild lobotomy

now why on earth would you do that
if it is for some medical purpose speak to your doctor
idk, im retarded and my stack will probably take/(maybe give) me 10yr less on my lifespan

like i said, will readjust the dosage, and maybe just switch it out completely for exogenous hormones and ket

@sigma Nah, my eye area is really good, hooded and everything, its just that my "aura" is dark and it's a negative

Its 10 30 and i have to cook dinner for me and my sister because my mom is water and food fasting because of a festival which doesn't allow even touching food and i am also traumatized because it also involves bathing in a river then changing clothes on the bank and some old women did in it the open and i saw them today

I got a very wide and forward grown face and i legit scare people on the counter while checking out in malls and shops u can see the fear and they respect and pack my stuff correctly in bags i get the fastest checkout because of intimidation
in between neutral and high trust imo, my face looks young and neotenous

I got a very wide and forward grown face and i legit scare people on the counter while checking out in malls and shops u can see the fear and they respect and pack my stuff correctly in bags i get the fastest checkout because of intimidation
are you brahmin?

i found that its not the eyes that look soulless, but the person behind them, and since some parts of the world have both mostly brown eyes and barely human int. , it creates a non causal corelation, i have the same problem as you raj i scare full grown men sometimes even, not only low status women

are you brahmin?

i found that its not the eyes that look soulless, but the person behind them, and since some parts of the world have both mostly brown eyes and barely human int. , it creates a non causal corelation, i have the same problem as you raj i scare full grown men sometimes even, not only low status women
if you are worried about your low trust features, dont focus on the color of your eye but the other features that make u scary

if you are worried about your low trust features, dont focus on the color of your eye but the other features that make u scary
im not worried, i dont scare high t men or women, so it's fine, i don't look fully dark triad either, its mostly my eyes cheeks and side profile. i'd say i have a good harmony, but yknow, hard to judge yourself in that matter

Back