Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Assymetrical ass eyes

do you use or need to use glasses? there is a condition that makes the fat pads behind your eyes grow, Thyroid Eye Disease, usually it causes astigmatism, double vision and light sensitivity

I just noticed i have one eye that is rounder than the other, like they are both the same but one is rounder than the other, does somebody knows why could this happen? And how could I fix it?
asymmetry is normal dont stress over it. i think like this too abt myself but dont notice it on other people, i alr saw u and asymmetry is def not a big problem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do you use or need to use glasses? there is a condition that makes the fat pads behind your eyes grow, Thyroid Eye Disease, usually it causes astigmatism, double vision and light sensitivity
I don't use glasses, it's just that one is rounder than the other? They have the same uee (minimal luckily) but one is rounder than the other. In the rounder one I have more control of the lower eyelid, I can do better microexpressions than with the other one (I used to do the rock brow face back in high-school because it was funny)

I don't use glasses, it's just that one is rounder than the other? They have the same uee (minimal luckily) but one is rounder than the other. In the rounder one I have more control of the lower eyelid, I can do better microexpressions than with the other one (I used to do the rock brow face back in high-school because it was funny)
thats probably the reason, a lot of people has one eyebrow higher than the other because the habit of rasing one side, myself included, it's usually is the right side

Last edited:
I just noticed i have one eye that is rounder than the other, like they are both the same but one is rounder than the other, does somebody knows why could this happen? And how could I fix it?
Double eyelid tape. I used to have uneven eyelids and i used it so much that my eyelids adjusted. But idk if ur asian or not it might not work for other races

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whitepill Off-Topic 52
Clone Off-Topic 6
Hernan Off-Topic 4
TrueRamirez Off-Topic 34