Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Astro, what u think about bonesmashing of mandible to make it bigger?

ineed2dgirl

Astro, what u think about bonesmashing of mandible to make it bigger? I would like to know what u think about it
I think that bonesmash works like reminder or call for the bones to grow and become stronger( according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law)
It should work if you have a recessed mandible.
What is your opinion?

you don't want too big of a jaw, because you don't want to out grow the forehead—i.e., there must be equal distance between brow to head and upper lip to chin—or you'd look retarded.
it's not that your jaw's getting bigger when you new but instead that your midsection is becoming smaller and more three-dimensional.

Astro, what u think about bonesmashing of mandible to make it bigger? I would like to know what u think about it
I think that bonesmash works like reminder or call for the bones to grow and become stronger( according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law)
It should work if you have a recessed mandible.
What is your opinion?
If you bonesmash anything bone smash your chin or cheekbones
Definitely not mandible

Biggest meme ever created and I can't believe I even fell for it