Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Asymmetrical Cheeks

Colo

Mentalcel-maxxing
I lost a lot of weight over the last year (235lbs to 170lbs) and I've noticed that one of my cheeks is slightly hollow and the other is not. It's extremely subtle but it does bother me a bit. Is there any way to fix this or should I just keep losing weight? My ultimate goal is 160lbs.

I lost a lot of weight over the last year (235lbs to 170lbs) and I've noticed that one of my cheeks is slightly hollow and the other is not. It's extremely subtle but it does bother me a bit. Is there any way to fix this or should I just keep losing weight? My ultimate goal is 160lbs.
If you smoke, stop doing that cause it could be causing facial asymmetry. If not that, try dermal fillers or orthodontics to get your cheekbones fixed, but if it's not really visible, just keep losing weight. Would be better if you had a photo though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you smoke, stop doing that cause it could be causing facial asymmetry. If not that, try dermal fillers or orthodontics to get your cheekbones fixed, but if it's not really visible, just keep losing weight. Would be better if you had a photo though.
Does vaping count? If I miraculously quit that, how long would it take to see an improvement?

Does vaping count? If I miraculously quit that, how long would it take to see an improvement?
Yeah it can. I'm not sure if stopping will improve your facial looks but I know that continuing can make it worse.