Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Asymmetrical jaw

Wodhe23

wssup
My face is lopsided to the left. My left side is rounder and my right side is slimmer. My nose is little bit crooked to the left. I am currently chewing more on my right side to kinda reverse it. My questions was, on which side do I need to sleep to reverse it.

bro what
theoretically you should sleep on your back to reduce the asymmetries
but sleeping position seems like cope to me

wssup
My face is lopsided to the left. My left side is rounder and my right side is slimmer. My nose is little bit crooked to the left. I am currently chewing more on my right side to kinda reverse it. My questions was, on which side do I need to sleep to reverse it.
Sleep on back With a square pillow

bro what
It's cope unless you are under the age of 10 jfl

sleep on back with mouthtape for assymetries with elevated pillow
have good postue overall

bro what
can't stress this enough dont sleep on your back
it completley fucks your sleep
sleep > any other looksmaxs

yeah ik i sleep on my side lol
but if he specifically wants a sleeping position to resolve asymmetry then it would be on your back

yeah ik i sleep on my side lol
but if he specifically wants a sleeping position to resolve asymmetry then it would be on your back
again it doesn't really work
unless you have the most fragile skull sleeping on a specific side won't effect symmetry too much
just train your jaw and you should be fine
if not just get implants

again it doesn't really work
unless you have the most fragile skull sleeping on a specific side won't effect symmetry too much
just train your jaw and you should be fine
if not just get implants
let a man cope brotha 🙏

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sleeping on your back only keeps your face the same right? It’s just to keep your face the same but I want to revert it kinda. Some people suggested that I need to sleep on my right side but idk if this is true

Sleeping on your back only keeps your face the same right? It’s just to keep your face the same but I want to revert it kinda. Some people suggested that I need to sleep on my right side but idk if this is true
don't even think about sleeping on a certain side just whatevers comftable
if your over the age of like 12 theres nothing you can natrually do to fix the asymmetry especially if it's something to do with your skull
just get implants when/if your 18

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, this really sucks. My chin is uneven and I wanted to fix this. Guess surgery is the only option

Back