Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

at what point in your life

slopslinger

the real Oblomov
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
6,684
Online time
27d 2h
Reputation
23,516
Location
nevsky prospect
Guild
.
do you expect to become religious? (if you're not already).

religion is interesting to me because it's an exception from the rule that you only get more pessimistic as you get older.

sad to see fear of death causing the same people who would mock it in their youth to come crawling back to it in their last moments. they never count their blessings in fair weather but will always appeal to a higher power in hard times.
 
do you expect to become religious? (if you're not already).

religion is interesting to me because it's an exception from the rule that you only get more pessimistic as you get older.

sad to see fear of death causing the same people who would mock it in their youth to come crawling back to it in their last moments. they never count their blessings in fair weather but will always appeal to a higher power in hard times.
probably never
 
do you expect to become religious? (if you're not already).

religion is interesting to me because it's an exception from the rule that you only get more pessimistic as you get older.

sad to see fear of death causing the same people who would mock it in their youth to come crawling back to it in their last moments. they never count their blessings in fair weather but will always appeal to a higher power in hard times.
It has never appealed to me but I can understand it I guess. Modern catholicism is SO radically different than what was originally taught tho. We probably are slowly shifting back but I can understand how some feminine men need a rock in their life
 
It has never appealed to me but I can understand it I guess. Modern catholicism is SO radically different than what was originally taught tho. We probably are slowly shifting back but I can understand how some feminine men need a rock in their life
everybody needs something.
 
Who cares we are humans, there's more chance that all of us are wrong than any of us being right. What seems most likely and logical to me is that when we die there is nothing at the very least just like at the "begining"
no one really knows, and you can't treat it like a gamble because that defeats the entire purpose of faith.
 
It has never appealed to me but I can understand it I guess. Modern catholicism is SO radically different than what was originally taught tho. We probably are slowly shifting back but I can understand how some feminine men need a rock in their life
Haven’t seen you for a while
 
I will just use drugs to game that
I've already seen where that road leads, you can change you mood temporarily and you will probably make some exciting memories but there's no peace or true happiness that comes from drugs. it's not really a good long term solution.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top