Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Attention Narccy Pirates

AstroSky

The jedi order of the hoping movement
VIP
Established Member
This is not a request. Stop shit posting and stay productive. When people's ask for rates or if they ascended you are to validate people's success and stop undermining what they achieved. Even someone who looks better should be congratulated. you are useful in your high IQ threads and that's not my issue with you. 5 times iv checked rating and seen you guys shitting on new members who posted their face. This is not ok. This is also not inline with the vision of looksmaxxing.com. We are not .org and if you don't like that idea then go back to .org. Not every member of the narccy pirates behaves this way and this is only calling out those who KNOW they are guilty as such.

Screenshot_20240501-014247_Facebook.png
Over and out - astrosky ™️

Give hope. Spread hope.

Don't cope.

I appreciate the direct approach.

I agree with you and I'm sorry for the behavior of my crew, my intentions were only to create some sort of competition of making looksmaxxing threads, to encourage the creativity and motivate users to pump high effort information.

I take full responsibility for my crew and I will have a word with them.

Thank you for addressing the issue with me, as I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for you.

@Liliaceae @Hernan @VisageVirtuoso√ @sub5c3l @MoggerKing11 @fufurjde @wackedchives @Autismcel

For those of you who want to shit post leave and go do it on .org
This site is different, here your actions have strong influence.

I want your influence to be positive, NO more bitching around.... if you don't have something good/useful to post then don't post it.

I hope this never happens again or I will have to take action, I can't risk the reputation of the Narçies because of someone who decided to make fun of other people's progress.

Now I want each one of you to make a looksmaxxing thread this week.
Even if it's simple any genuine effort would be acceptable.
This way we will restore our honor and prove that we are truly superior in our knowledge.

With love
-Capt. Narcy

I appreciate the direct approach.

I agree with you and I'm sorry for the behavior of my crew, my intentions were only to create some sort of competition of making looksmaxxing threads, to encourage the creativity and motivate users to pump high effort information.

I take full responsibility for my crew and I will have a word with them.

Thank you for addressing the issue with me, as I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for you.

@Liliaceae @Hernan @VisageVirtuoso√ @sub5c3l @MoggerKing11 @fufurjde @wackedchives @Autismcel

For those of you who want to shit post leave and go do it on .org
This site is different, here your actions have strong influence.

I want your influence to be positive, NO more bitching around.... if you don't have something good/useful to post then don't post it.

I hope this never happens again or I will have to take action, I can't risk the reputation of the Narçies because of someone who decided to make fun of other people's progress.

Now I want each one of you to make a looksmaxxing thread this week.
Even if it's simple any genuine effort would be acceptable.
This way we will restore our honor and prove that we are truly superior in our knowledge.

With love
-Capt. Narcy
What is this bhai. Pirates dont apologise and def not to narcy bitches like that astrosky. Bloatmaxxed ogre 1714688990848.png

When you're wrong own up to what you didn't do right.
That's how you learn and earn respect.
hmmmf fine, just started to enjoy shitposting ill do it on .org

Back