- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 3,985
- Online time
- 6d 11h
- Reputation
- 5,443
Water, I know. (
) clearly some people need to be reminded.
If you as a male, are looking at females who present hyperfeminine and that's ideal to you in a woman, you are, without a doubt a homosexual. You should not be into femininity, and I mean physical femininity, like makeup, dresses, nails ect....all females with good hormone levels exude natrual feminity from within, without needing to dress up.
Men attracted to women who are more tomboyish. (In style and not behaviour) are more heterosexual leaning than men who avoid those women.
If you as a male, are looking at females who present hyperfeminine and that's ideal to you in a woman, you are, without a doubt a homosexual. You should not be into femininity, and I mean physical femininity, like makeup, dresses, nails ect....all females with good hormone levels exude natrual feminity from within, without needing to dress up.
Men attracted to women who are more tomboyish. (In style and not behaviour) are more heterosexual leaning than men who avoid those women.