Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience ATTRACTIVE MANS CURSE

howtomogg

Banned
Established
Starting friendships with women who perpetually seek romance can be a challenging experience for attractive men. The constant presence of their desire for a relationship casts a shadow over interactions, creating an underlying tension that can make it difficult to establish genuine connections. Conversations often revolve around their dating lives, leaving little room for meaningful discussions about other aspects of life. The pressure to conform to their expectations of an ideal partner can be overwhelming, leading to feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt. Additionally, the fear of being perceived as a potential romantic interest can make it challenging to maintain boundaries and establish a healthy friendship dynamic. The constant attention and overtures from these women can be flattering at first, but over time, it can become exhausting and hinder the development of platonic relationships.” relate?

I don’t have female friends so I don’t relate

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t have female friends so I don’t relat

no i dont have close female friends, just one classmate i do work with
Starting friendships with women who perpetually seek romance can be a challenging experience for attractive men. The constant presence of their desire for a relationship casts a shadow over interactions, creating an underlying tension that can make it difficult to establish genuine connections. Conversations often revolve around their dating lives, leaving little room for meaningful discussions about other aspects of life. The pressure to conform to their expectations of an ideal partner can be overwhelming, leading to feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt. Additionally, the fear of being perceived as a potential romantic interest can make it challenging to maintain boundaries and establish a healthy friendship dynamic. The constant attention and overtures from these women can be flattering at first, but over time, it can become exhausting and hinder the development of platonic relationships.” relate?
it is also difficult to make them “wait their turn” yk?

gpt not single word

I totally agree, to expand on that though
I’d venture to say that while it’s not just extremely difficult to find genuine friendships with women when you’re extremely good looking, but also with men

I think that being attractive creates this assumption about you that you’re some sexually liberated pussy slayer, which causes a lot of other men to see you as their main competition in the sexual market, so while girls basically fawn over you - all except lesbians having sexual intentions, the men around you get progressively more jealous

It’s at a point that personally I wear glasses, which multiple people have told me I look better without them, and creates my overall look something with a much more niche appeal simply because in periods where I don’t wear them I see a massive increase in dirty looks and dickish behaviour from other guys

Not saying I’m some psl god slayer, but I’m high htn rn at 16 and I get what my friends have described as “A crazy amount of female attention for never talking to girls”

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i feel that. i also see how people look at other more attractive than them and think, “oh god hes/shes attractive?? they must be fucking braindead.) Which is untrue because statistically and simply; better looks=better dna= better brain

in fact i wouldnt be friend with someone who dreams about me fucking them or viceversa

i feel that. i also see how people look at other more attractive than them and think, “oh god hes/shes attractive?? they must be f*****g braindead.) Which is untrue because statistically and simply; better looks=better dna= better brain
I’m actually hella nerdy, literally sitting in math rn on my phone because I was the first to finish all the work and I have nothing to do

This shit easy

Quadratics, it’s cake