Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Attractiveness and improve as I ugly

Hair in the second pics mogs also build lean muscle and lean down so your facial features are sharp and people can see you bone structure

How do I do that
Eat less calories then you do now use the maintenance calorie calculator and Hit 10000 steps a day and sleep basically move more than you eat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eat less calories then you do now use the maintenance calorie calculator and Hit 10000 steps a day and sleep basically move more than you eat
Thanks! Do you think I look Hispanic also.

Yes

Mondays and Tuesdays
Shoulders and arms
Overhead press 12×3
Lateral raises 15×3
Front raises 10×3

Skull crushers 15×3
dumbell curls 15×3
PPullovers12×3
Thursdays and Fridays
Chest and back
Chest Flys 10×5