Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL "Attractiveness as rated by others shows virtually no association with mental health, self-esteem, or sociability."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think looksmaxxing will make you feel better about yourself.

Sure looks can get you a gf, but you can only have 1 gf at a time, and people without looks easily get gfs.

Oh wow I can get a singular gf that I could've gotten without looks xD

Oh i got a sexier gf with looks, but looks increases my looks standards in women so in the end it's null

Looks = hednotic treadmill

If you really really want something and then you do it, you will feel good, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

Feeling better after looksmaxxing is not evidence anything!

Sometimes it's better to do the opposite of what you feel.

say a trans gender person wants to transition. If they transition, they will feel so-called better but they're still depressed and lost, and probably in an even worse position despite liking the process.

Remember that, it's liking the process. Same idea with looksmaxxing. 1:1

A very good strategy for people with personality problems(meaning things go wrong when you interact with other people), is to figure out when to do the opposite of what you feel. If you feel like your friends hate you and you want to cut them off, do the opposite of what you feel theory.

Do you feel like running away from your self and looksmaxxing? FIND THE FEELING OF DOING THE OPPOSITE of what you feel.

I don't think looksmaxxing will make you feel better about yourself.

Sure looks can get you a gf, but you can only have 1 gf at a time, and people without looks easily get gfs.

Oh wow I can get a singular gf that I could've gotten without looks xD

Oh i got a sexier gf with looks, but looks increases my looks standards in women so in the end it's null

Looks = hednotic treadmill
cope

somewhat cope study ngl

i want people to sacrifice themselves by not looksmaxxing. (Including women, I want them to stop wearing makeup.) For the betterment of humanity. That means you, I am calling on you :)

Innate beauty doesn't exist because there's no such thing as human instinct, we are free minds that can think things true(through)

Blank slate/tabula rasa is true

Looks preferences are fluid and malleable through choice, beliefs, and values

Hardmaxxing/looksmaxxing is a form of parasuicide. Parasuicide is when someone self harms in a way that brings them closer to suicide. The idea is it feels easier to eat a pill that has a 1/50 chance to kill you than a 40/50 chance

Parasuicide/Suicide is wrong because suicide is murder, you are taking someone away from their loved ones

Looksmaxxing makes you more lookist, which is evil. How I think of it in my head is "evilmaxing to objectify people/dehumanize myself and everyone around me"

Looksmaxxing causes you to dissociate

Looksmaxxing is the definition of running away from yourself

Suicidal people dream of dying accidently or through noble means(sure that makes sense). They're drawn to risky hardmaxxing like self DIY surgery and invasive plastic surgery that have a comfortably tiny chance of killing them, bringing them theorically closer to death!

CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. YOU ARENT LOW INHIB IT IS A CRY FOR HELP AND I AM HERE TO HELP YOU.

I don't think crying help or attention seeking is a bad thing, someone people need help... I LOVE YOU

i want people to sacrifice themselves by not looksmaxxing. (Including women, I want them to stop wearing makeup.) For the betterment of humanity. That means you, I am calling on you :)

Innate beauty doesn't exist because there's no such thing as human instinct, we are free minds that can think things true(through)

Blank slate/tabula rasa is true

Looks preferences are fluid and malleable through choice, beliefs, and values

Hardmaxxing/looksmaxxing is a form of parasuicide. Parasuicide is when someone self harms in a way that brings them closer to suicide. The idea is it feels easier to eat a pill that has a 1/50 chance to kill you than a 40/50 chance

Parasuicide/Suicide is wrong because suicide is murder, you are taking someone away from their loved ones

Looksmaxxing makes you more lookist, which is evil. How I think of it in my head is "evilmaxing to objectify people/dehumanize myself and everyone around me"

Looksmaxxing causes you to dissociate

Looksmaxxing is the definition of running away from yourself
dnr plus cope plus u have had an account since 2019 wtf

weird

Chads.com
cope

Most here are mentalcels it seems..
More cope it never ends

Suicidal people dream of dying accidently or through noble means(sure that makes sense). They're drawn to risky hardmaxxing like self DIY surgery and invasive plastic surgery that have a comfortably tiny chance of killing them, bringing them theorically closer to death!

CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. YOU ARENT LOW INHIB IT IS A CRY FOR HELP AND I AM HERE TO HELP YOU.

I don't think crying help or attention seeking is a bad thing, someone people need help... I LOVE YOU
how can the cope keep increasing per each post. Incredible

how can the cope keep increasing per each post. Incredible
Today I asked my face what he needed,
Which is a big deal
Considering my journey of
Not really asking that much.

I thought he might need more facepulling.
or hard mewing
or tretinoin
or bimax
or implants

But I stood in the shower
Reflecting on his recession,
His flatness where I would like fullness,
His roundness where I would like sharpness,
All those conditioned wishes
That form a bundle of
Never-Quite-Right-Ness,
He whispered very gently:

Could you just love me like this?

Literally the goldpill

Looks maxxing will never make you happy. It's a satisfaction that is always needing more to feed the addiction. The better you look the more you suddenly want. Onward and onward and onward and onward. Surprised no one gets it yet. Doesn't mean you can't looksmax. But understand the nature of it and you know how to navigate it or it will consume you.