- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,824
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 3h
- Reputation
- 46,774
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Wasn’t he unbanned 5 minutes ago?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He blew the money on jaw filler,I mirin that.I remember he said like 4 days ago he will retire for his new job or sm and come back, was bro even gone
bhai look when I joined and my time hereCom is NOT that addictive
A few days ago I rose my right hand I said a whole pledge that I’d never come back,It’s not like it’s in lying in court.Com is NOT that addictive
Yeah you have issues n***a, even at my peak rotting over at org I've only got 2k posts in like 4 months. What could possibly warrant 6k posts on a near dead forum brahbhai look when I joined and my time here
what unemployement does to a guyYeah you have issues n***a, even at my peak rotting over at org I've only got 2k posts in like 4 months. What could possibly warrant 6k posts on a near dead forum brah