Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Autism isn’t a curse

Stardust_

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4,329
Online time
6d 21h
Reputation
8,388
It’s only a curse if you let it be one if that makes sense, all autistic people deserve some recognition. Because I am high masking, I can function at work but sometimes I don’t and I unmask. It is exhausting to mask 24/7 and when we unmask sometimes, it’s letting go of NT expectations
 
It’s only a curse if you let it be one if that makes sense, all autistic people deserve some recognition. Because I am high masking, I can function at work but sometimes I don’t and I unmask. It is exhausting to mask 24/7 and when we unmask sometimes, it’s letting go of NT expectations
it is for me, cities, beaches and crowds are pure hell

i cant maintain friends because i have weird interests

nobody has ever asked how i feel likely due to flat affect

i spend my days indoors or in forests 😅
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top