Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Autism rant

jestr

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
9,204
Solutions
1
Online time
26d 9h
Reputation
15,339
Location
vast abyss null
Everyone ik keeps telling me to get tested
And like
My signs od it are worsening I guess? I used to be normal, no signs
And now i cant even hold eye contact and go nonverbal for days
I hate ts bro im stuck in nd hell
It takes me like 10 mins to type a text back to someone half the time cuz I dont know what to say or how convos work ?? I used to be fire at ts
Help broooooooo
 
Im starting to like look around weird while making convo too its fucking retarded kill me
i dont think i am nd but same, when someone ask me something or say something and idk how to respond normally so i just not speak and act weird, i hate myself bruh
 
Everyone ik keeps telling me to get tested
And like
My signs od it are worsening I guess? I used to be normal, no signs
And now i cant even hold eye contact and go nonverbal for days
I hate ts bro im stuck in nd hell
It takes me like 10 mins to type a text back to someone half the time cuz I dont know what to say or how convos work ?? I used to be fire at ts
Help broooooooo
same lowk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top