- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,409
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,080
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Peaky blindersI struggle ot read what is on the dscrene. sorry, I cannot feel my face. A man must drink on rare times. Times of thought oa nda reuglation.
My IQ is 1200
legalclarity.org
Sorry I’m too dumb to understand what you’re saying![]()
Is Staring at Someone Harassment? What the Law Says
Staring can cross into legal harassment depending on context, pattern, and severity — here’s what the law actually requires.legalclarity.org
Simple facts of lfiledf life. do not look at me . do not look at people. that is a law vioalt io.
It . IT . IS . a . af ac fact? fact . fact that it is illefgal. illegal. for man, for mankind. for anyone to look at me.Sorry I’m too dumb to understand what you’re saying
I’m looking at you rn what are you gonna do about itIt . IT . IS . a . af ac fact? fact . fact that it is illefgal. illegal. for man, for mankind. for anyone to look at me.
I’m looking at you rn what are you gonna do about it