Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Average femcel

Omg guys I'm so ugly and femcel I only had 2 boyfriends in my life can you please rate me and give me advice be honest I already know I'm an ugly femcelView attachment 40320
omg guys my life is so sad and miserable guys im so ugly guys im a hikkimori femcel…😓😔😔😣 (has had 5 boyfriends and 17 orbiters and rejected 10 guys in the past hour)
IMG_1023.jpegIMG_1022.jpeg

i fail to see whats so funny @sigma
KKjr9b.gif
i assume the context is you like self proclaimed ran through depressed hikokimori "femcels", since that is what you replied to, which is funny if you are attracted to that
if you are talking simply lookswise, then i wouldve responded with 😍 or 👍

View attachment 40333
i assume the context is you like self proclaimed ran through depressed hikokimori "femcels", since that is what you replied to, which is funny if you are attracted to that
if you are talking simply lookswise, then i wouldve responded with 😍 or 👍
i didnt even read the bullshit she wrote
i just saw a pretty female so i gave my opinion

Men are 🗑

:lennyface:

Omg guys I'm so ugly and femcel I only had 2 boyfriends in my life can you please rate me and give me advice be honest I already know I'm an ugly femcelView attachment 40320
You are delusional if you think a true femcel looks like soem stacy.
True femcels are the most subhuman women ever. You can cope and say femcels dont exist but doesnt chnag ethe fact they exist.
Honestly i am gonna stop arguing with you, I am gonna delete my account thanks to you. Are you happy now.