Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Avoiding dating = peace & quiet

Mystericus

Well-known member
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Messages
1,822
Solutions
2
Reputation
3,789
All normies are so obsessed with dating, but it seems so dreadful. 'Romance is dead" "I keep getting hurt..." then stop dating, are you retarded? There's more to life than shitty small talk at some so cal restaurant, and the "talking phase" humor, seeing all my peers get their heart broke for the millionth time because "she wasn't the one brooo" gets old quick

While I'm enjoying life without the daily obligation to text or fucking face time every 2 secs, all my money is spent on me, all my love is used on me, living for yourself mogs
 
I need a wife so bad instead
All normies are so obsessed with dating, but it seems so dreadful. 'Romance is dead" "I keep getting hurt..." then stop dating, are you retarded? There's more to life than shitty small talk at some so cal restaurant, and the "talking phase" humor, seeing all my peers get their heart broke for the millionth time because "she wasn't the one brooo" gets old quick

While I'm enjoying life without the daily obligation to text or fucking face time every 2 secs, all my money is spent on me, all my love is used on me, living for yourself mogs
 
All normies are so obsessed with dating, but it seems so dreadful. 'Romance is dead" "I keep getting hurt..." then stop dating, are you retarded? There's more to life than shitty small talk at some so cal restaurant, and the "talking phase" humor, seeing all my peers get their heart broke for the millionth time because "she wasn't the one brooo" gets old quick

While I'm enjoying life without the daily obligation to text or fucking face time every 2 secs, all my money is spent on me, all my love is used on me, living for yourself mogs
bro has different mindset but calls normies stupid? you are just different brocahito
 
bro has different mindset but calls normies stupid? you are just different brocahito
It's seeking the same exact thing over and over again expecting it'll change when it wont. Modern dating is set up to fail, social media will make you seethe other random bs, etc etc

finding someone conveniently on the same bench as i is the last hope
 
It's seeking the same exact thing over and over again expecting it'll change when it wont. Modern dating is set up to fail, social media will make you seethe other random bs, etc etc

finding someone conveniently on the same bench as i is the last hope
cold approaching works only for chads 10% of the time and its almost always one time thing bruv you have no idea how dating even looks like anymore ppl who date on tinder dont expect long time stuff you find your love thru tokens like friends work family etc
 
never got the obsession with always wanting a partner

it’s not a better situation than being single, it’s just a different one
 
All normies are so obsessed with dating, but it seems so dreadful. 'Romance is dead" "I keep getting hurt..." then stop dating, are you retarded? There's more to life than shitty small talk at some so cal restaurant, and the "talking phase" humor, seeing all my peers get their heart broke for the millionth time because "she wasn't the one brooo" gets old quick

While I'm enjoying life without the daily obligation to text or fucking face time every 2 secs, all my money is spent on me, all my love is used on me, living for yourself mogs
Idk it’s probably bc I’ve never been in a relationship but I feel like it would be nice with the right person. Having someone to be there for you and shi

But there are times when I’m talking to my friends in bad relationships where I am happy that I’m not in one
 
Speak for yourself
if you could choose to have a partner would you still say no because you want be alone?
Being alone will never satisfy on the long term and that its peacefull also dont get it, even if you are alone you need to go to work and do some shit
I think the older you get the more you desire a relationship
 
All normies are so obsessed with dating, but it seems so dreadful. 'Romance is dead" "I keep getting hurt..." then stop dating, are you retarded? There's more to life than shitty small talk at some so cal restaurant, and the "talking phase" humor, seeing all my peers get their heart broke for the millionth time because "she wasn't the one brooo" gets old quick

While I'm enjoying life without the daily obligation to text or fucking face time every 2 secs, all my money is spent on me, all my love is used on me, living for yourself mogs
If anyone I'm in a relationship with wants to fall asleep on call or expects a text back instantly I'm lowkey just sliming them out and trying again
 
if you could choose to have a partner would you still say no because you want be alone?
Being alone will never satisfy on the long term
Depends who they are

more often than not, no. I cba to waste time on someone trying to find out whether or not i like them, i should just know, as i do anything else

If anyone I'm in a relationship with wants to fall asleep on call or expects a text back instantly I'm lowkey just sliming them out and trying again
Exactly. I shall not be dragged into some side-swipe snapchat espionage to gauge my love or whatever, death follows if my phone rings while I'm eating some ice cream at the park & I'm disrupted
 
Depends who they are

more often than not, no. I cba to waste time on someone trying to find out whether or not i like them, i should just know, as i do anything else


Exactly. I shall not be dragged into some side-swipe snapchat espionage to gauge my love or whatever, death follows if my phone rings while I'm eating some ice cream at the park & I'm disrupted
Codependency sucks, you need to be able to spend a little time apart to truly be healthy, it makes love all the more passionate when you're together!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top