Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

AYO WHY IS 97BAHATER BANNED

What is bro posting ☠️🙏
On one side, you’ve got a man saying women are sluts, and on the other, someone saying they aren’t. Let’s settle this: not all women are sluts, but most of them are. End of discussion. Incognito has spoken. Next question to be solved, please.

On one side, you’ve got a man saying women are sluts, and on the other, someone saying they aren’t. Let’s settle this: not all women are sluts, but most of them are. End of discussion. Incognito has spoken. Next question to be solved, please.
"Let me tell you something, let me tell you something not all of them get their coochies grabbed "

Case closed type beat

"Let me tell you something, let me tell you something not all of them get their coochies grabbed "
Some search for it but no one wants them; some don’t want it yet get it (r***d). Funny, isn’t it? Either way, not getting what you want doesn’t absolve you of wanting it. Meaning, a slut who can’t get dick doesn’t mean she isn’t a slut.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean I doubt anyone thinks that all women are sluts @Tombradylover prob says it to get under our skins @damiankater is just a drone he has no original thoughts
Wtf cunt I'm one of the only people with original thoughts, I called rupskeem a whore and used the justification beacuse it's funny you actual low iq dalit cunt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Looksmaxxing 7
Whitepill Off-Topic 16