Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Back to jester

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,685
Online time
27d 16h
Reputation
23,091
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I know she doesn't want me, I know I can be nice to a girl without wanting anything but it's like she thinks I'm strange and doesn't like me, what a simp
Screenshot_20260412-042646~2.webp
 
its over for you bro
 
Mogs me. At least she’s talking to you.
 
Damn i wish i could ssay that shit to men that easily
 
dont text her first anymore see if you guys will still talk
stop stalking me foid
you might have some kink for degradation but i am a kind and holy soul
and cannot be tempted by hypergamous foids
 
Damn i wish i could ssay that shit to men that easily
I legit got her through a time when she wanted to do something that could lead to harm and maybe death
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top