Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bad life

I live in a constant inner conflict shaped by repeated betrayals. Even when surrounded by people, I experience a deep emotional solitude, because extending trust to anyone has become almost impossible.
Are you okay
 
i love to watch taxi driver cause i relate too much to him not the weird parts tho
 
I live in a constant inner conflict shaped by repeated betrayals. Even when surrounded by people, I experience a deep emotional solitude, because extending trust to anyone has become almost impossible.
we have moved onto a world where betrayal is normal and solitude and peace is abnormal, make yourself chad then bring connections into life, or dont but make sure you put all your money in your moms name so you wont lose 50%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top