Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

bad luck (trauma dump)

Deleted Member 66953

lose yourself
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
3,211
Solutions
4
Online time
13d 6h
Reputation
11,933
I might as well share here because I haven’t told any of my friends in my real life.

my grandma is in the late stages of Alzheimer’s and every single evening is a battle. Lately she has been breaking out of the house and telling my family that they’re going to murder her. she doesn’t speak English- so every time she gets lost she can’t communicate and panics.


We are her only family and it’s terrifying to watch her decline in real life. Does anyone have advice on what to do in this situation?? I’m losing my mind trying to help
 
My grandma is also suffering from this. There's really nothing you can do about it.

You can distance yourself to make it easier for you, as harsh as it sounds, she won't remember you, but you will. It just ends up hurting you.
 
My grandma is also suffering from this. There's really nothing you can do about it.

You can distance yourself to make it easier for you, as harsh as it sounds, she won't remember you, but you will. It just ends up hurting you.
This is what I wanted to say but I thought it sounded too harsh
 
I might as well share here because I haven’t told any of my friends in my real life.

my grandma is in the late stages of Alzheimer’s and every single evening is a battle. Lately she has been breaking out of the house and telling my family that they’re going to murder her. she doesn’t speak English- so every time she gets lost she can’t communicate and panics.


We are her only family and it’s terrifying to watch her decline in real life. Does anyone have advice on what to do in this situation?? I’m losing my mind trying to help
Just kill her atp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top