Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Badg96 actually has crazy potential

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol he is a troll, he posts in the bodybuilding misc for years now always the same threads.
He can ascend easily though lmao it’s funny he hasn’t yet. Bimax + good haircut and then he’s HTN jfl

Do you think is more fat or age? I look old?
Mostly fat, I don't think you aged that much out of natural order, or at all in a negative way really

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mostly fat, I don't think you aged that much out of natural order, or at all in a negative way really
becoming map