Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Barefoot measurments

Deleted Member 44008

turnthistvoff
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
5,443
Online time
5d 2h
Reputation
10,860
Got measured recently I'm 157 cm just under 5'2 for those who care.
.it's over I think based on height because I see post where here in USA 5'7-5'8 is listed as short for a guy the average height here is about 5'9.5-5'10 for a man.

But I might invest in elevator shoes a high top hairstyle and some slight psutral changes could boost me up to 5'4.5-5'5 if done perfect.

That's ain't very tall still but hey every inch at my height makes a diffenrence.
 
Got measured recently I'm 157 cm just under 5'2 for those who care.
.it's over I think based on height because I see post where here in USA 5'7-5'8 is listed as short for a guy the average height here is about 5'9.5-5'10 for a man.

But I might invest in elevator shoes a high top hairstyle and some slight psutral changes could boost me up to 5'4.5-5'5 if done perfect.

That's ain't very tall still but hey every inch at my height makes a diffenrence.
false
 
Got measured recently I'm 157 cm just under 5'2 for those who care.
.it's over I think based on height because I see post where here in USA 5'7-5'8 is listed as short for a guy the average height here is about 5'9.5-5'10 for a man.

But I might invest in elevator shoes a high top hairstyle and some slight psutral changes could boost me up to 5'4.5-5'5 if done perfect.

That's ain't very tall still but hey every inch at my height makes a diffenrence.
when u were standing near that 5'10 fridge u looked 5'7
 
image (1).gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top