Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

beauty is so subjective

people hate on Bella Ramsey because they think she’s ugly but she’s so freaking cute imo when watching the last of us all I could do is admire her tbh if i knew her irl i’d definitely be staring her all the time
I bet your “cute” isn't sexual
I don't ask you to define what that cute means because it’s difficult, but you could at least separate a sexual or genuinely appreciative compliment from a circumstantial or pseudo-appreciative one
 
people hate on Bella Ramsey because they think she’s ugly but she’s so freaking cute imo when watching the last of us all I could do is admire her tbh if i knew her irl i’d definitely be staring her all the time
sub 3
i mean shes a bit chopped but i 100% agree with whatchu sayin :peepoLove:
low t
I bet your “cute” isn't sexual
I don't ask you to define what that cute means because it’s difficult, but you could at least separate a sexual or genuinely appreciative compliment from a circumstantial or pseudo-appreciative one
cute implies feminine and low dimo most of the time
 
IMG_7010.jpeg


This is their best pic ngl
 
I bet your “cute” isn't sexual
I don't ask you to define what that cute means because it’s difficult, but you could at least separate a sexual or genuinely appreciative compliment from a circumstantial or pseudo-appreciative one
it’s not sexual i’m a straight girl she just looks very eye catching to me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top