Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Being a 5’7 Asian Sucks

High-Tier Rice

more rice nice life
I mean, compared to other short guys, I'm not entirely cucked because I come from a wealthy family, have a high IQ, and well-educated, disciplined, and a go-getter, and have always been on the more athletic side of things. Still, it sucks that I'm never going to be "the guy." Yeah, I could probably get a girlfriend through a decent-paying job in the future and go to the gym to improve my frame and looks (given that I have a good base being an MTN). However, I still have to watch my back to see if my girl doesn't cheat on me with a taller guy, and I don't get the innate respect that a 6'2 guy would get walking into the room.

I'll say again height doesn't matters, I'm 6'1, in high-school I was less but in comparative to my others classmates ibwas taller, some of them got like brutally heightmogged by me, like their head were at my chest level
Guess who is in an incel forum

I'll say again height doesn't matters, I'm 6'1, in high-school I was less but in comparative to my others classmates ibwas taller, some of them got like brutally heightmogged by me, like their head were at my chest level
Guess who is in an incel forum
just you bud

I saw short guys pulling girls taller than them, meanwhile I was taller than everyone and nothingness is what I pulled
That's pretty rare here in France. My whole life i've seen just one couple

Shorter guys are either handsome, charming, social skills, good dick or betabuxxing

The online couples i've seen it's just the girl roasting the guy 24/7 so

I mean, compared to other short guys, I'm not entirely cucked because I come from a wealthy family, have a high IQ, and well-educated, disciplined, and a go-getter, and have always been on the more athletic side of things. Still, it sucks that I'm never going to be "the guy." Yeah, I could probably get a girlfriend through a decent-paying job in the future and go to the gym to improve my frame and looks (given that I have a good base being an MTN). However, I still have to watch my back to see if my girl doesn't cheat on me with a taller guy, and I don't get the innate respect that a 6'2 guy would get walking into the room.
I'm a 6'0 Caucasian-italian gym rat

That's pretty rare here in France. My whole life i've seen just one couple

Shorter guys are either handsome, charming, social skills, good dick or betabuxxing

The online couples i've seen it's just the girl roasting the guy 24/7 so
Yeah idk maybe it varies with culture