- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,055
( rep to post ratio )
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am notYou already are, you could start posting things of actual substance tho that always helps
Get a repslave( rep to post ratio )
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
Uh idkhow is it even possible?
Hey…( rep to post ratio )
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
TwinHey…
I don’t do that I just shit post like 90% of the usersGenuinely insane how most of u bums fucking repfarm. I havent seen a good guide since my own & nani's
Can u tag me in Nani’sGenuinely insane how most of u bums fucking repfarm. I havent seen a good guide since my own & nani's
ye lol( rep to post ratio )
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
i love you broNotice how @Almighty Sigma Wolf maintains a clean post rep ratio
The forum digs me
View attachment 335555
Pov what mods see after removing all of @RRM 's golds
View attachment 335556
You're worthless( rep to post ratio )
Gotta start working on my my e girl attention whore journey
aws:rep for me jack!Get a repslave
LOCK IN BROaws:rep for me jack!
subchud:rep rep!!!
for who n***aLOCK IN BRO![]()
FOR MEfor who n***a![]()
i aint submissive for men sorryFOR ME
fuck u u know what i meti aint submissive for men sorry![]()
i geniunly dont why do ppl on this forum think im a mind readerfuck u u know what i met