Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Being an incel sucks

iblameyou

🇦🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pms open
Banned
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
463
Online time
11h 54m
Reputation
527
I genuinely hate myself and it's too much. I've always been sweet to everyone and enthusiastic and just good. And society hates me. I, am disgusted by myself snd my appearance. My partner hits me more than we have sex. Im so useless and fat and I just wish there was a way out other than death. And if I treat others they wsy i've been treated for 19 years i'm the bad guy, i'm the "crazy fucking incel f*g" i just wish I was dead
 
God loves me. None of you will ever know whats its like to be cared for or loved. I am beautiful
 
I'm sorry friend!!! :peepoLove:
 
THE JEWZ DID THIS
 
Yeyeyeyeyyeyeyee66e6ete
 
Im gonna become a monk
 
Is it that bad ?
Its a clit atp and idk i just i feel like only men are into that i mean duh i can only get good sex if im fucked in the ass like whst is erong with me i hate myself
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top