Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Being honest

Stardust_

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
4,329
Online time
6d 21h
Reputation
8,388
Right this is a serious post. If you ever get with someone in the future, you have to be 100% sure they are honest with you. I made that mistake and it’s messed up my life to some extent but not the end of the world. He was American, I am British and he said he wanted to stay here but it was all a complete mess. Sometimes when I joined com, I feel the need to keep improving myself but I don’t want it to be in a toxic way and my mind sometimes goes back and forth. I keep thinking, should I go to gym five days a week? Should I do other things? Should I buy this product etc.

So when I dislike some guys, it’s not all their fault, I don’t blame every guy but I would have been better off just unmatching this person and I would have just avoided this mess tbh
 
how would u make sure thats someones being honest
 
Oh okay if you‘re british you‘re used to terrible bureaucracy
 
I would watch out for any red flags like very early on the guy said he wanted a relationship but I believed it when I should have waited
i’ve had that with a guy who’s australian it was a mess, promised marriage and everything if i came over
 
i’ve had that with a guy who’s australian it was a mess, promised marriage and everything if i came over
Sorry to hear that, I hope you are okay now
 
Sorry to hear that, I hope you are okay now
i’m okay now if god wanted me to stay in it he would he has plans for us i’m not sad about just something that happened ages ago very good looking makes me looking so ugly compared
 
Dont trust americans. Their circumsized cocks means their soul is owned by molech.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top