Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Being ugly is hard

I have bad fhp and anterior pelvic tilt and narrow frame so I look shorter
FHP go away when I stand up straight but if I don't stand up straight I am choppo
 
Last edited:
I assume he is just proving a point after the consistent threads and most recent one from returnofthecutecel.
 
It sucks cuz I be walking around and girls be staring at me with a disgusted look on their face. I am uglier than the com user base. Ugliest man on here trust
Bro I just remembered this some girls walked past me today and they looked at each other and laughed it’s so over 💔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top