- Joined
- May 11, 2025
- Messages
- 2,789
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 9d 13h
- Reputation
- 13,144
@kalashn1kov and @swanneo
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
doesnt make her more likable tbh and why are you so touched by me not liking your friendShe's cooler than you in every way
no one gives a rats ass shes stating the obvious fact that ur a goofball n will never be better than me so ur opinion immediately doesnt matter whoredoesnt make her more likable tbh and why are you so touched by me not liking your friend
How does this happen omgMf will send naked pics to mogga but won't say his favourite users
First time knowing that, I know that he swings both ways thoHow does this happen omg![]()
It wasn't in a gay way broFirst time knowing that, I know that he swings both ways tho
How? in what way?It wasn't in a gay way bro
Idk the full story but I think mogga told him to send him a pic as a joke or something and he actually did itHow? I what way?
He probably had a secret crushIdk the full story but I think mogga told him to send him a pic as a joke or something and he actually did it
I know what you did there