Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best platform for music?

Whitepill

Ϫ Poet of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
Or do y’all even listen to music? For me personally I use SoundCloud for short sessions because I can easily search songs. For long sessions I use Spotify Mixes Spotify creates for me because so I can leave app and rejoin to get rid of ads and it’s easier to play lots of songs that way

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m asking because I’ve seen people use interesting methods. Some listen on YouTube, some save mp3s, and some used save Instagram or TikTok audios

Bumperino

Or do y’all even listen to music? For me personally I use SoundCloud for short sessions because I can easily search songs. For long sessions I use Spotify Mixes Spotify creates for me because so I can leave app and rejoin to get rid of ads and it’s easier to play lots of songs that way
youtube mogs

the final bump

I also fw radio

yes, there is this app called yubidy and it is free but every now and then you have ads (not while streaming, but when you are searching things up)
you can even find youtube videos there and download it

yes, there is this app called yubidy and it is free but every now and then you have ads (not while streaming, but when you are searching things up)
you can even find youtube videos there and download it
On IOS or android

Or is it some computer stuff