Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Caged I love how he just proved my point by disliking this threadskinnydennis scares me
n***a they’re so fucking annoying plus I know things that you don’t know, sonWhy the @Sherlock ignore?
i remember getting drunk before and posting a million threads on my last account asking if skinnydennis was a real personCaged I love how he just proved my point by disliking this thread
Can you let a n***a onto some infon***a they’re so fucking annoying plus I know things that you don’t know, son![]()
He’s such an npc like just let it go unci remember getting drunk before and posting a million threads on my last account asking if skinnydennis was a real person
Npc stuffWhy is @SkinnyDennis always the first person that views these threads.
He wants my attentionWhy the @Sherlock ignore?
i was about to say inb4He’s such an npc like just let it go unc
If Sherlock is a murder I am too.
She’s even worseIf Sherlock is a murder I am too.
Eat a slug f****t
Tell me the name in PMs@Nbernical can you accept my alt
Your Ltb is a Indian scammerNo my ltb isn’t a npc
Show ignored contentTell me the name in PMs
I have to create it beforeTell me the name in PMs
WhatHe's this forum's ritalincel
She doesn’t pay to be loved thoYour Ltb is a Indian scammer
Ofc your new gen ass won’t know org legendsWhat
U didnt pass the vibe check. Sorry, cant elab on itWhat
U didnt pass the vibe check. Sorry, cant elab on it
Tell me the name when you have craftedI have to create it before
Incels forum rizzTell me the name when you have crafted![]()
why are you guys arguingNahhhh @SILVER rep this boi
Idk she’s retardedwhy are you guys arguing
she is twisted tbhIdk she’s retarded
Nahh what is this about boi@Sherlock We need to work out a bit on our previous little experiment more![]()
He is too dumb for ts@Sherlock We need to work out a bit on our previous little experiment more![]()
poor sherlockHow can your head be this empty where you can’t even react with anything other thanand
View attachment 276861
Inb4 skinnydennis glazers
Hey.. Dennis reacts with a cool emoji and tf emoji sometimesHow can your head be this empty where you can’t even react with anything other thanand
View attachment 276861
Inb4 skinnydennis glazers
cheers budThere is no reason not to have skinnydennis on ignore
I thought this post would be about @kimothy though ngl
how does he always rep so fastHey.. Dennis reacts with a cool emoji and tf emoji sometimes
He is the one who thinks.how does he always rep so fast
Nah she’s a bitchpoor sherlock
n***a hmm reacting like his life depends on itThere is no reason not to have skinnydennis on ignore
I thought this post would be about @kimothy though ngl
How can your head be this empty where you can’t even react with anything other thanand
View attachment 276861
Inb4 skinnydennis glazers