Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis Bimbos are hotter than femboys

The new scale would be
5-white women
4-trans women
3-black queens
2-femboys
1-bimbos
If u disagree check your T, it surely is way below the healthy amount.
i would tag RRM to yell at you but he or she is not here anymore
 
5-black queens
4-White women
3-Bimbos
2-Trans women
1-Femboys
going-out-from-television-rings.gif
 
n***a when i said poke i mean like joking with you or being michevious is your brain completely rotted
Yeah I know, I’m just telling ya that I’m straight and whatever I said before was a lie


This shit doesn’t sound believable at all
 
Yeah I know, I’m just telling ya that I’m straight and whatever I said before was a lie


This shit doesn’t sound believable at all
I am gonna say this shit again: @hannah is smarter than you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top