Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Black pill mental health

its_so_over

I see tiktoks all the time about black pill and they look cool but when you get into black pill the worse it gets like the dark triad (a trio of negative personality traits—narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy) when I get more into looksmaxxing and lookism the worse my mental health has gotten it has gave me a sense of "im not good until I'm perfect" while this has motivated me to look better it also has made my mental health go down yet I want to keep going deeper. idk if I should give it a break or not I would like to hear you guys opinion on this. do you guys think looksmaxxing and the black pill make your mental health better or worse and if it makes it worse do the benefits of looking better out weigh the negatives of your mental health.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Take a break man this blackpill stuff is shallow and depressing
I might idk yet I kinda want to hardmax but im a little to young for all that. I might also try mk 667

its very individual and depends on person and their mental health and EQ how they will perceive blackpilled culture, lookmaxxing and "bitter and harmful reality" involving into that lowers your self-esteem, makes you compare yourself with everyone else and every new person you see, you start to analyse their faces and so on, it makes you work, makes you addicted to improving yourself in the most cases but it gives you an inferiority complex, and you will never feel enough. Tiktok is like that too and i'm happy that I escaped it a year ago. Every good-looking person, every video about lookmaxxing or so on, makes you uncomfy and insecure a bit. Let's confess this. My very personal and very stable opinion is that it's not worth it, looks are ephemeral. I will always choose more everlasting and eternal things such as my mindset, my mind, my knowledge, my "soul" my metaphysical things over looks, in myself and in others too. I know many kids the same as my age (15) stressing about appearance, bonesmashing and so on, but years later ( I hope) they will laugh about it. In conclusion, if you wanna go further, don't lose yourself and never sell your mental health to it. Improving yourself, being healthy, getting better and growing is never bad, but perfection doesn't exist, and if it would, it would be very boring and dull.
thanks, ik i yapped too much 😭

G
its very individual and depends on person and their mental health and EQ how they will perceive blackpilled culture, lookmaxxing and "bitter and harmful reality" involving into that lowers your self-esteem, makes you compare yourself with everyone else and every new person you see, you start to analyse their faces and so on, it makes you work, makes you addicted to improving yourself in the most cases but it gives you an inferiority complex, and you will never feel enough. Tiktok is like that too and i'm happy that I escaped it a year ago. Every good-looking person, every video about lookmaxxing or so on, makes you uncomfy and insecure a bit. Let's confess this. My very personal and very stable opinion is that it's not worth it, looks are ephemeral. I will always choose more everlasting and eternal things such as my mindset, my mind, my knowledge, my "soul" my metaphysical things overlook, in myself and in others too. I know many kids the same as my age (15) stressing about appearance, bonesmashing and so on, but years later ( I hope) they will laugh about it. In conclusion, if you wanna go further, don't lose yourself and never sell your mental health to it. Improving yourself, being healthy, getting better and growing is never bad, but perfection doesn't exist, and if it would, it would be very boring and dull.
thanks, ik i yapped too much 😭
good mindset I wish I had it but looks do matter I'm convinced

G

good mindset I wish I had it but looks do matter I'm convinced
yeah, my mindset comes from my childhood, i never felt beautiful and thats the protective barrier which i made very hard that i thought, if im not good from the outside, let me build my world "inside" 😭 so i used to "brainmaxx" and tried to be at least a "good, interesting" person. but of course, i take care of my looks and health as a girl. looks do matter, i see it everywhere, everytime, and yea, looks are the first impression and they are crucial in many times, especially when they dont know you well, and they start, or end things. so... but they are not worth that much to hammer yourself or so on, sometimes we should move on, looks and those kind of physical things are fixed and mental health, soul and those kind of things are very difficult, yk.