Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Blackpill has made me feel icky

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet partygirl ndzuperstar
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,836
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 11h
Reputation
14,840
Location
vast abyss null
I feel like I've reached a point where I can say that good looks can get you treated VERY differently, I grew up fat and ugly and poor and was bullied heavily, wasn't trusted or hired, was treated poorly by bfs and crushes, I got into bp when I was around 12 and a half? I think, so 2 and a half years, im 15 16 in October. I've gone from probably lltb to mmtb and though im still not great ive certainly gotten better, and I am treated SO much better its insane, people try HARD to be my friend, I get random compliments all the time, my bf is head over heels and the better looking I get the funnier and friendlier I apparently get lol. I haven't payed for anything myself since March, either bf my dad or random people buy everything for me, and because of this newfound supremacy and reliance on my looks I can't stop changing everything, im falling deeper into bp then ever, but it's working really well for once.

Blackpill is absolutely brutal
 
bro dosent even know what bp is 🥀
congracts tho
 
complaining about how u had bfs and they treated you bad is hilarious. this is like a billionaire complaining how his first mansions he bought were too old and dirty 💀
 
breaking news people find attractive people attractive
 
  • Like
Reactions: hti
complaining about how u had bfs and they treated you bad is hilarious. this is like a billionaire complaining how his first mansions he bought were too old and dirty 💀
I have literally had MORE THAN ONE bf try to murder me vro ✌️ I 1000% have the right to complaib
 
complaining about how u had bfs and they treated you bad is hilarious. this is like a billionaire complaining how his first mansions he bought were too old and dirty 💀
best comparison iv ever heard
 
  • Sad
Reactions: hti
I have literally had MORE THAN ONE bf try to murder me vro ✌️ I 1000% have the right to complaib
why are you complaining about the black pill as if you weren’t able to get into a relationship lmao what a larp
 
why are you complaining about the black pill as if you weren’t able to get into a relationship lmao what a larp
The relationships ive had i was only able to get into because I was, fat, ugly, and fake compliments made me swoon, my partners made it clear they werent attracted
 
  • Bruh
Reactions: hti
The relationships ive had i was only able to get into because I was, fat, ugly, and fake compliments made me swoon, my partners made it clear they werent attracted
there are stone cold truecels on this forum and ur complaining about how ur boyfriend(S) treated you bad 😭
 
The relationships ive had i was only able to get into because I was, fat, ugly, and fake compliments made me swoon, my partners made it clear they werent attracted
And if it wasn't obvious enough, my experience with bp isn't romantic, ive had like 2 relationships beside my current bf, they weren't great. Point had. My bp experience come from being beat up as a 6 year old girl because I was "ugly"
That's real blackpill
 
there are stone cold truecels on this forum and ur complaining about how ur boyfriend(S) treated you bad 😭
Omg wa wa nobody wants to touch they're penis 🥲🥲🥲
 
claiming blackpill's brutality because you got bullied by mindless 6yo kids :6head:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top