- Joined
- Feb 1, 2022
- Messages
- 2,542
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 8d 21h
- Reputation
- 3,642
Wow, what a surprise a guy who looks like this got 0 likes. What a surprise I'm completely shocked
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FaceIQ alwaus so bloated, wh ydoesn he fix that?View attachment 156282
Wow, what a surprise a guy who looks like this got 0 likes. What a surprise I'm completely shocked
That guy looks terrible imo~—• APATHEIA •—~
Dating apps, yes. Real life? No.
Hes leaner now than he was before. He used to be even more bloatedFaceIQ alwaus so bloated, wh ydoesn he fix that?
That guy looks terrible imo
I've seen men less facially attractive than him get women too. It doesn't matter. An ugly guy can approach 100 women and get accepted by 1. You guys conflate being able to scavenge and find one girl vs. being a handsome man who attracts many women~—• APATHEIA •—~
Was talking about your title in general. On dating apps, yes the blackpill will dominant, real life no, it is much more nuanced. I have seen people less facially attractive than him get women, but what does anecdotes prove.
View attachment 156282
Wow, what a surprise a guy who looks like this got 0 likes. What a surprise I'm completely shocked
That one is more than I haveI've seen men less facially attractive than him get women too. It doesn't matter. An ugly guy can approach 100 women and get accepted by 1. You guys conflate being able to scavenge and find one girl vs. being a handsome man who attracts many women
so obvious that these people are actually arguing with themselves and fighting with their own shattered delusions.
the catch is, and that's the brutal part of "the blackpill" (holy cringe, ngl), you can't talk yourself out of your subhumanity - it's there to stay